Bionetz2-SySa

Sonntag, 4. Februar 2007

Butterflies in the wetland in Böblingen

Hello, I’m Happy a mourning cloak (Nymphalis antiopa).
Of course I’m a Nymphalidae. I also like flying when it’s day. I think I have my name because of my appearance. But I don’t think, that my colours are sad.
My size is from normal to tall. I like forests with clearings, but sadly I don’t find so much friends, because there aren’t a lot of my friends left.
In the warm south we fly from June until July and in the cold north a little later, from August to September.
I woke up on a leaf of a willow, however my friends eclosed on birches and elms. Then I ate a lot to overwinter in a knothole. In spring I searched a lonely place to pupate. After that I flew to the clearings. I like especially the juice of trees and sometimes I drink nectar, too. But I have to go now, to find a partner, that you can still find sometimes mourning cloaks.


Sabrina

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite